This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you purchase a product through one of my links I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you
Last year Disney updated their stroller policy and it affected the type of stroller as well as the size of stroller you could bring into the parks.
According to Disney’s Website:
- Strollers must be 31” (79cm) wide and 52” (132cm) long or smaller.
- As a reminder, wagons are not permitted in our parks. Stroller wagons will also no longer be permitted.
As a mom of two toddlers who need a double stroller I was on mission to find a affordable, comfortable stroller that was easy to push and fit into the Disney stroller guidelines.
We had a double stroller but it did not fit the requirements and I looked into renting a stroller at the Parks and let me tell you I am so glad we bought the double stroller we did.
Disney Parks Strollers Pricing according to Disney’s website:
Recommended for children 100 lbs. or less.
- Daily: $31 per day
- Multi-Day (Length of Stay): $27 per day
Besides the daily price and the hassle of having to get into the park and then get a stroller, Disney double strollers are tan and hard plastic and DO NOT change position (sitting, laid down for napping, etc. ) I was so glad when I saw the Disney Double Strollers going by that we had got this double stroller instead.
This JOOVY DOUBLE STROLLER is by far my favorite double stroller of all time! I have had three double strollers and this one is by far my favorite! It is beyond comfortable for the kids as well as so EASY to push and maneuver through the crazy crowds at Disney! My toddlers were easily able to nap and snack and could recline separately when needed! The storage underneath was amazing along with the sunshade and adjustable leg rests made this double stroller a 10 or of 10 for me!
Here are some of the Details of this double stroller:
- 30″ width-fits through standard doors, accommodates two 45 pounds children (90 pounds total)
- Recline each seat and adjust each footrest independently of each other
- One-hand fold, huge basket and canopy, removable bumper bar. Flame Retardant and Chemical Free, The peek-a-boo window in the canopy means that even with all that sun protection, you can still keep an eye on your precious cargo
- Large wheels have sealed bearings making it easy to maneuver, linked parking brakes
- Includes two cup holders for parents and two zippered pockets for phones, wallets, snacks, etc ; Meets Disneyland / Disney World stroller size requirements
- Sporting an enormous canopy and individually reclining seats, the ScooterX2 is sure to keep both your little ones cool and comfortable,Simple and fits in most trunks, Maximum Child Weight- 45 pounds each seat, 90 pounds total, Minimum Child Age- 3 months, Open Size- 32 x 30 x 44.5 inches(L W H), Folded Size- 35.5 x 30 x 13 inches(L W H), Stroller Weight- 32 pounds, Maximum Seat Recline- 149 degree, Material- 600D Nylon, Handle Height- 41.75 inches
Also get the Double Stroller Rain Cover:
In case of rain make sure you get this rain cover too!!! It will protect the kids and make those rainy Disney Days a little better!!
And there you have it our favorite Disney Approved Double Stroller that really is budget friendly and super comfortable for everyone!!